Friday, February 12, 2010

1998 Audi A4 Oem Floor Mats Can I Put 99-01 Floor Mats Into A 1998 Audi A4?? Will The Fit Be OEM?!?

Can I put 99-01 floor mats into a 1998 Audi A4?? Will the fit be OEM?!? - 1998 audi a4 oem floor mats

Hello to all! I bought an Audi 98 A4 in August and the accompanying mats have been used, but now in winter time here in NE, and I was looking for upgade Rubber OEM ... my problem is that I have searched all the sites and offer only the mats for the Companys 99-01 body. I assumed that 98 and 99 of the same type, but I went to the dealer the other day and said that the 99 carpet would be too long for my car and disturb the pedals? "IDK So, either you do not want to just not process my application or who is right .... I just want my baby fix (the car! Lol). I thank you and all the help .... xoxo J

1 comment:

Jared M said...

1996-2001 A4s were, for all practical purposes the same car. I say "pedal interference" would be minimal. ... And they are made of rubber, is not it? I would have no problem making a small change in the mesh. if necessary. Otherwise, I do not see how carpets '99-'01 could be too long for the '96-'98s, and structural changes, as there is very little in the vehicle. My advice: buy. You'll be fine.

Post a Comment