Friday, February 19, 2010

Normal Cost Of Weddings Wedding Advice Please? Is It Normal To Have Two?

Wedding advice please? Is it normal to have two? - normal cost of weddings

Here's our dilemma, we live in Colorado, where from he was his family, but I'm in PA and my family. My mother is disabled, and most would not be able to leave here, as their condition is bad enough. I also have a large family and a network of friends, would cost much more, for they all fly here than his, so at this time of the wedding of PA have ..... would be comfortable, but they both belong to the same church here and I want to get married in my church and our pastor were married. asique what I want

Could it be stupid to have two weddings?

I think maybe we could in the church with our families in the area and then do what is right or ceremony to marrysee again in Palestine, and has a reception, but I just want an opinion on what others have done or seen done in similar situations.

I also wonder if we will do that to have a normal wedding dress, and would not only bear a suit for the wedding of the church "or other

Proposal anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband is in the army and was married in a ceremony, then we have a celebration with family and friends in February when he goes. I think many people have two weddings, only be sure not to do something unpleasant, like being asked twice presented. For the wedding together, you can anything you want. You can wear both a dress if you want to or can not do what I have done civilly, first thing they do not pay for two weddings and a reception.

Anonymous said...

Two marriages? No, if you declared legally married before, had her wedding.

For location, we recommend you with a private wedding in the church and have a friend videotape. Then later, it could be a special trip to the Palestinian Authority for a festive reception. Part of the celebration is understandable in view of the wedding video on your system to see, given their vows.

Post a Comment