Saturday, January 30, 2010

Energizer Charger Keeps Rejecting Batteries My Original Wii Remote Will Not Turn On/connect To My Wii...?

My original wii remote will not turn on/connect to my wii...? - energizer charger keeps rejecting batteries

I recently purchased the induction system load Energizer Wii. I had the system of induction charging for a few days and was an excellent job until this afternoon. I have 2 Wii remotes and the original will not turn on the Wii or a connection, if I manually turn on the system. I thought it could be the battery, so I tried for the second remote control, but nothing happened, no lights flashing on the bottom of the remote, nothing. So I removed the battery and normal batteries and remote control worked well. Note that the two battery packs worked for my second Wii remote, not only to the first. I do not know what the problem, because the batteries work and the original Wii Remote works well together to provide special remote control can be anything. I thought it could not load correctly, so I put in the dock, and the case for more than 6 hours so far and the light is orange, green, but were already in the database of more than 4 hoursdetermined that the manual vote is a good time to be fully charged. I saved the $ 50 it took for this charger at Wal-Mart, buy, and I do not want money to go to waste. I bought this charging system introduced, because it was easier for the Wii, believing that more for the movement of the Wii and the cover of the Wii Remote to be responsible at the same time. He seemed a little more expensive, but it seems worth it for the fact that you are not on the Wii Remote and immediately learn to play. Who was occurred to my little problem. I also loaded the controls during the night, but the manual says, it's okay. I do not know you fry the battery, because although it works on the second remote. I hope that this problem can be solved, because I will lose $ 50 in it, and never more so because it is a small problem like that.

1 comment:

Devin said...

Tip: Press the red button on your Wii and then the red button on the Wii Remote. In addition, the batteries need to shop for 1-2 hours to verify the performance if you check the Start button on the controller, whether working (in the main menu press and hold for ten seconds) and if only 1 or 2 bars at full charge they need.

Post a Comment