Saturday, December 12, 2009

Driver License Oh Company Employment Letter Example Can My Mom Get Her Drivers License Back Sooner?

Can my mom get her drivers license back sooner? - driver license oh company employment letter example

My mother is a single mother, and I have a sister who is 19 years old and go to school and work all day. of our reach New York until my mother is the acceleration [in a rental car was not really aware, therefore, was created as] 89/75 and when she received the letter, send the most beautiful thing in my sister not to give her. and now your license is suspended for 6 months! She has a court date on 23 October and will be given at the time. but I do not travel anywhere, and I have to go to work! is there a way to recover, because they depend on, and it has obligations as a single parent?

oh yeah --
the car has been inspected and there were two things wrong with him a loose speedomeeter Pedel and burst / slow. [The landlord is to pay the fine, but everything]

and your driving record is kept clean, two horizontal bars, if salt is not here

1 comment:

victorot... said...

Probably not, how long it takes for someone to hear their case that they are probably already back. received his law degree can be good, you can receive your temporary license, but it would probably be costly for lawywer

Post a Comment