Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hotel Shower Curtain Rod What Is The Best Type Of Shower Curtain? Details Please?

What is the best type of Shower curtain? Details please? - hotel shower curtain rod

Should be replaced because of mobility problems, I need the door of the shower with shower curtain.
I've already bought the best style curved curtain rods and handles, etc., but if the investigation shower curtains can I find more opportunities, and I do not know what is best.
Vinyl ... Polyester ...
Mildew, rust-resistant germ.
What's inside?
What they use in the best hotels?
Magnets? Heavyweight or curtains or liners?
What about the hook?
Please give what the best way (s) of the curtain, so will the coast, and where and what are the pros and cons of each
Thanks in advance Yahoo Answers
10 points goes to the best answer, with Satifaction know that you helped someone a decision, so I hope it's you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment